Buildings are designed in many configurations and colors and many have fit-for-purpose roof lines and panels. In all cases Warwick Structures Group designs and custom manufactures each building to meet the needs of the project, but there are common building components such as cladding and structural pieces that can be used or modified to be used on most buildings constructed in North America. For repairs, upgrades, maintenance and additions, Warwick can design and cut to your specifications all sheet metal building components and pieces for use in any structure.
Roll-forming lines take coil stock and forms individual building panels cut to lengths specified by the design. Computerized shears and brakes precisely cut and bend the metal. Experienced technicians hand craft ridge vents, door canopies, hood fans and other specialty items for custom applications. We inventory exterior coil stock available in galvanized, gavalume and baked-on enamel finishes – all in a variety of colors.
From in-house inventory, or a quick turn-around on a custom build, our “components” team can support your project at times when you are short on materials or need to repair an existing structure. Call us to discuss any of your sheet metal components needs.
THE WARWICK ADVANTAGE
- No Orders too large or too small
- We supply to third party clients
- We manufacture and provide turnkey solutions on all building components, including: columns, trusses, purlins, girts, cladding, and associated accessories
- Site visits to match colour specifications and get a full scope of your project needs
- All orders are custom cut to your exact requirements ensuring project costs are lower
- Colour matched flashings and accessories are in stock or readily available to meet your deadlines
- All cladding profiles available in Galvalume, Galvanized, and baked-on enamel finishes – in a variety of colours
- Cladding can be rolled from 22, 24, 26, 28 gauge material
- All Silicon Modified Polyester 8,000 and Premium 10,000 series or equivalent paint colours available by order
- CSA A660 Certification of Manufacturers of Steel Building Systems
- CSA W47.1 Certification of Companies for Fusion Welding of Steel
- Nearly 45,000 SF Sheet Metal Plant
- 3 Overhead cranes
- 8 Rolling Mills
- 13 Brakes from 48” to 24’ long
- 5 Shears from 4’ to 12’ long